It’s only natural some people feel anxious about getting in touch with a mortgage advisor. Talking about your financial situation can be confronting.
Working with a mortgage advisor is a confidential, professional and personalised service. I’m here to help you on your property journey – without judgement.
So, before you take the first step and get in touch – I thought I’d share 7 things about me to break the ice.
- I’m a country girl at heart. You’ll find The Mortgage Advisor studio office on my family farm in Pauatahanui, Wellington. If you come to visit, you’ll meet Frankie, the office dog, and during spring you’ll see a lamb or two dancing around the paddocks. Life as a mortgage advisor is fast-paced, but the serene surrounds of the farm help me stay focused and balanced.
- Growing up with boy cousins I was right into BMX racing. I even managed to take out 3rd place in the North Island champs for under 9-year-old girls.
- I was runner-up in Miss Castlepoint when I was 5. Highlight of my life was winning myself a new pair of black speedo togs. Oh, to have that tog body again…
- I don’t drink coffee…ever!!! Wine I can do.
- My husband thinks I spend way too much money on clothes and shoes. I tell him I’m not even close to being done so best he gets used to having no room in the wardrobe.
- I’ve completed the Taupo Half Iron Man… Never again I might add!!
- I’m a complete and utter foodie. I cook, I eat, I shop, I watch anything food related. I even have a foodie’s club with three of my best friends, which sees us cooking up culinary delights to share bi-monthly.
Follow The Mortgage Advisor on Facebook for tips, information and glimpses behind the scenes.